Sunday, January 29, 2012

Introducing...Me!

Hi! Just a quick introduction: My name is Kalynn. I am a junior at Iowa State University studying Biology with a minor in horticulture. This is my first time ever writing something that could possibly be seen by the general public that isn't Facebook and it's kind of exciting(by exciting, I also mean intimidating). Although it would probably be fun to just create a random blog in real life, I've never been much of a talker and therefore never took the time to create a blog. However, as part of my Topics in American Indian Studies class, I am required to produce a blog that reaches out to the general public on the topics that are dear to Native Americans nationwide. So, although I've never been much of a nonfiction writer, I'm going to try my best to bring interesting topics and discussion in current Native American culture to the table and hope that you enjoy the journey through these topics as much as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment